Lifetoken is a new social network that rewards participation. At Lifetoken, we’re extending yesterday’s passive social network concepts into an active, engaged web3 social network.
Lifetoken seeks a Senior Blockchain Developer to join our team. Lifetoken is built using a Tendermint blockchain, so familiarity with COSMOS and Golang is necessary. As Lifetoken’s Senior Blockchain Developer, you will be a senior contributor on a team building innovative modules to help people connect in an enriching, fulfilling metaverse. You will create new ways for influencers, entrepreneurs, and enterprises to connect to their audiences. You will get to write highly innovative code.
What you will do:
- You’ll transform business and technical requirements into clear software architecture and code.
- You’ll identify knowledge gaps in the existing Lifetoken codebase, the evolving Cosmos SDK, and business and technical requirements and work to fill those necessary gaps.
- You’ll drive the software development process to produce solutions that balance user needs, business goals, and market insights.
- You’ll identify the best design methods to articulate your solutions.
- You’ll collaborate with UX designers and business analysts to ensure the product meets design intent and quality standards during the implementation phase.
- You’ll provide both experience and a technical voice for the product design.
- You’ll provide feedback to other stakeholders and contribute to the evolution of the development process.
- You’ll add your personality and experience and continue to evolve how we practice product development at Lifetoken.
Your qualifications and skills:
- You have demonstrated experience in blockchain technologies, ideally from within a startup organization.
- You have demonstrated experience using a variety of programming languages, with notable expertise using Golang.
- You have demonstrated creative and innovative use (and expansion) of Cosmos SDK.
- You can work independently and in a group setting, with experience designing software from conception to completion.
- You can communicate concepts and designs through code reviews, flow charts, and technical documentation.
- You can understand and break down complex systems into understandable and consumable pieces.
- You can work in a team environment, including leading a blockchain development team and working alongside cross-functional stakeholders.
- You have a history and enjoy working in an iterative development process, motivated by group critique.
- You enjoy working at the intersection of social networks and blockchain technology.
Please keep reading…
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend only to apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to chat and see if you could be a great fit. (https://hbr.org/2014/08/why-women-dont-apply-for-jobs-unless-theyre-100-qualified)
What we do
Lifetoken takes creators and brands from impressions to actions. Digital marketing today is driven by impressions. $200 billion a year is spent to get those impressions. Creators and brands now realize impressions don’t connect with actions. Lifetoken bridges that gap. To fans and followers, it’s social and fun. To brands and creators, its audience management done right.
Founded in 2021 and funded by family offices on three continents, Lifetoken has staff in the United States, the United Kingdom, and the United Arab Emirates working to enrich the metaverse.
Lifetoken is an equal-opportunity employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.